Thursday, March 30, 2006

My Earthday!

The Roots are going to be @ the Tabernacle on my birthday!!! I wish for tickets, I wish for tickets, I wish for tickets (as I close my eyes and click my heels)!!!! That would rock...the last time I saw them in concert was in high school on the Smokin Grooves tour! What the heck!!! I wanna go, I wanna go! So, if anyone wants to check out the Roots, here's the heads up! They're gonna be in Atlanta on my Earthday rockin the house, dope boy fresh, doing the wop, and makin folks wanna spice up their two steps! *sigh* Ok, that is all...over and out. Kisses, hugs, kugs folks...*muah*

Sending light and love...

Ayana

1 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous had said was, uh...

ain't nothing wrong with the ill two step

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<

MyMusicCode.com