Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Life According to D'angelo a.k.a. Ayana's boo...and you know he never lies to me because he loves me! ;-)

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

Pick your Artist:
D'angelo

Describe yourself:
Brown Sugar

How do you feel:
Feel Like Makin' Love

Describe where you currently live:
The Line

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Africa

Your favorite form of transportation:
Smooth

Your best friend is:
Playa, Playa

You and your best friends are:
The Root

What's the weather like:
Alright

Favorite time of day:
Greatdayindamornin'/Booty

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Me and Those Dreamin' Eyes of Mine

What is life to you:
One Mo' Gin

Your relationship:
Sweet Sticky Thang

Your fear:
Devil's Pie

What is the best advice you have to give:
Send It On

Thought for the Day:
I Found My Smile Again

How I would like to die:
Heaven Must Be Like This

My soul's present condition:
Untitled (How Does It Feel)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<

MyMusicCode.com