Tuesday, May 02, 2006

New Day aka Changing Womban



I've become someone that I adore...Acceptance of life as it comes and goes has made me more peaceful. I said goodbye to insincerity within the past three weeks and everyone in my life that means anything to me and knows the truth about my journey was so happy that I discarded that part of my journey. They thought I should have done more, but I thought that I did more than enough...the situation that I disposed of didn't deserve anymore of my energy...it was not for me to be a part of it any longer.

Thanks to all who have helped me to make changes and stay focused on the wonderful journey my life has become. I am a changing womban. It feels new and familiar all at the same time. I'm so thankful that the Creator felt it necessary for me to come out of my last year's fog and stretch my body anxiously beneath sun rays...I am so thankful.

I am thankful that I've been able to expand my family during a time when I was unknowlingly being stripped of my ancestral instincts...It's imperative for a queen to follow the words and energy of the ancestors and it's necessary for a queen to know when doing that is harming her...I had to go against the ancestors this year because it was clear to me that in order for me to safely do what was right, I couldn't be the only one walking that path. I was the only one, I went away, and I was rewarded...my life took a positive turn. It was funny how everytime I discarded negativity, my life opened up to receive blessings immediately...They came pouring in and it was amazing.

I've done some changing since last year and I am growing. I've made some bad decisions in my past, recently I've made some very good decisions, and they're all apart of my journey...a journey that I won't apologize for nor will I lie about. My journey is mine and it's beautiful...laced with smiles, wonderful hugs, beautiful people, genuine love, loss, mistakes, accomplishments, growth, sweat, bliss, electric touches, sweet kisses, interpretive dancing, spinning, purring....*sigh*...thank you to my lovely loves and more fiyah to all evil-doers...Change is a wonderous thing...makes me wanna dream again....

1 Comments:

At 4:46 AM, Blogger Don had said was, uh...

*applause*

i couldn't have said it any better.

i am currently in the process of discarding all negative things within and around me, from my life.

i need to dream again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<

MyMusicCode.com