Friday, December 02, 2005

"Is this going to be ugly?"

I'm working on not taking people's comments personally. People just say whatever...Bulls in China shops...So, if you want things to be ugly, I will reluctantly oblige. If you want to approach me and this with love, from your heart, and respectfully...it will be beautiful...I PROMISE...I've gotten very familiar with my higher self this year and I'm ready to take on any situation with her leading the way...So, let's just see how it goes...to be continued...

1 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous had said was, uh...

(i didn't call you yesterday on accident. i needed to hear your voice. instead, I went to the video store and rented 'the wedding date'. you put yanamo in one of your blogs. it made me smile real big. i think of you often. you sounded better in your last entry. that made me extremely happy. i've been going back and forth about whether or not I should say something to you. it's been real hard not to, but then I wonder if: saying something would made things worse, if me reaching out is more for me than for you, if it'd be easier for you to forget about me if i didn't, if not reaching out something is immature or cowardly...I guess I decided to say something. And the main reason I do is because I read you blog about forgiveness. In case that had anything to do with me, there is information I have that might help you answer some of those questions. I do want you to forgive me, and aparently there are some things that I haven't said enough or as clearly as they need to be said. I am terribly sorry for violating you and for lying to you. I still care about you deeply and think of you all the time. I agree with my being about the wonderful things people in your corner are saying to you. I still, believe it or not, hope that someday I can be in your corner again...

with all the love I got,

The Ex

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<

MyMusicCode.com