Monday, May 22, 2006

Today Is My Earthday!!!!!!!!

I am 25 today and I am so very thankful to have made it here. Today I give thanks to the Creator and Shango for my heart (I'm okay with being tender-hearted even though my MaMa used to say it like it was a bad thing), my laughter (loud, subtle, genuine, and sounding just like my mama), my body (I can dance therefore I can exist), my family (I truly adore them), my friends (I am absolutely blessed to have them all...near, far, old, and new), my love (rich, sweet, tough, raw, everlasting, and juicy), my hopes (I still have hope for my folks, my life, my family, my King, my seeds, my future, our liberation), my honor, my forgiveness (I wouldn't be smiling today if I didn't have this...thank you), my overstanding, my perseverance (Shango especially), my smile (thanks dad), my humility (thank you for another minute, another hour, another day, another year to grow and become better, wiser, stronger, and more divine), my humor, my blessings....thank you! Let the wonder continue to flow...Kisses, hugs, kugs to all of my lovely loves...

I give thanks to the Most High for my light...now watch me glow...

Ayana aka Love, Magic Love Goddess, Dancing Love Angel, Monet, Babygirl, Yanapooh, Angel, Booder, Orange Blossom, Precious, Queen, Star, Beautiful...me.

1 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous had said was, uh...

Happy Earthday, Baby Girl. I thank the Most High for the privilege of being your Mama. When you pushed your way through my birth canal 25 years ago, I knew the Creator had given me a special gift. You transformed my life and made me realize what love really is. Thank you for choosing me to be your Mama.

HAPPY EARTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

Love ya,

Mama

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<

MyMusicCode.com