Thursday, May 18, 2006

Hummin' Comin' At Cha!

So, I just got back from Virginia and it was enlightening. Love my folk. They make my source make sense. So, now that I've met both sides of my family (kinda...my family is huge...we're like the mob...or some other really big group of people that reps really hard for their loved ones...they're pretty hard core...I LOVE IT! Um...I digress) So, yeah, now I feel like I'm truly ready to bring in my 25th year. I'll be 25 on Monday...May 22 and babygirl won't be a baby anymore...actually I haven't been a baby for a while. It's had to have been at least an hour. lol. Seriously though, I'm looking forward to my life changing some more. I'm going to see one of my favorite groups on Saturday (Fertile Ground! WOO HOO!), going to celebrate Malcolm X this weekend too...shoot, I'm gonna see the Roots on Monday (MY EARTHDAY!!! Watch out now dere boi! lol) I'm hoping to live like a 25 year old until I start school and then it's strictly bidness! Seriously...it is! For real!!! Ok, there will be some fun involved. Geez! You're relentless! So, yeah...I think I'm ready. I've got my dyed hair, mohawk, boots, get 'em girl 'fit, and a smile to match so, 25, here I come! You wanna come too?

Kisses, hugs, kugs to all of my lovely loves...

Sending light and love as always,
Ayana aka Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<

MyMusicCode.com