Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My nature...

I wrote this some time ago. I was sitting around trying to make some sense of some feelings I had...I wanted to share...

To love is to ride on the smooth
ridges of a vinyl record playing
out the sunshine and rain that
once resembled what was...
A constant contradiction that
told of a love that was just for
loves sake.
Like b-boys and girls
cutting through space and time
like a MC's rhyme penetrating
the mind and stirring
a placid audience...urged to
sprinkle peace on top of
ones perfect being...
This lovely love is my desire
drenched in soul-held kisses
and wishes that become true and
tangible fantasies invading my
every urge...undeniable and natural
this love is
To be it, is to be divine...trust me

~~~Ayana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<

MyMusicCode.com